Congratulations Anthony Jimenez!

Anthony received the Quarterly Customer Service Key Award! The UF Health Shands Customer Service is the Key program is our benchmark employee recognition program, and it is the best way to make sure outstanding behavior and/or performance is recognized. All nominated employees receive a gold key and a CSK pin to wear with their ID badge. Extraordinary nominations are considered for gift cards and other recognition.

Every quarter, all CSK nominations are reviewed, and one extraordinary nomination is selected as a CEO Award Winner. CEO Award Winners receive a gift card, personal recognition from our UF Health Shands CEO and a “Day off with Pay.”

Thank you Anthony for all you do and for doing it with such care.  Congratulations on receiving this prestigious Award!

“Thanks for the superior surgical attention during my recent dermatological “experience”!  You represent the absolute ultimate in medical attention and care!!!”

“It must be said you were an “angel”.  I cried the whole way there in fear… God knew all the way…You would be comfort far beyond medicine.  I cried all the way back because you treated me far beyond what I would have ever dreamed. You blessed me.  I’ll never ever forget you.”

“Anthony exhibits hospitality, teamwork, communication, professionalism and responsibility and attention to patient safety and clinical care.”

“You looked after my wife today and I wanted to thank you and your staff.  I have never heard her be so satisfied and complimentary about her medical care.”