Please refresh this page throughout the course for updates.
- Traci has sent a link to the program materials page. Email her if you have any issues accessing the files. https://dermatology.med.ufl.edu/education/dermatology-education-and-research-fund-donations/2017-course-materials/
- Some lectures will not be linked until prior to the lecture due to updates in the lecture or at the speakers request.
- Notes can be added to each file and will be automatically saved in the file.
- Dr. Lee’s presentation will be linked as soon as the scope session is completed.
5/8/18 AM Pre-arrival update:
- Check in at the Westshore Grand is 3 pm and check out is 12 pm.
- The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. The shuttle departs from the hotel every 30 minutes to the airport. Please call 813-286-4400 once you have collected your luggage and they will instruct you to the nearest pick-up location at the airport. The airport is only 10 minutes from the hotel.
- You will need to bring a laptop or any device that connects to the internet and has Adobe Reader (recommend a laptop or MacBook). All course materials will be online and in color. Lectures cannot be copied, saved or printed. You can only access the course materials on two devices so if you log on to one device at the meeting please note that you will only have one more device to use to access the lectures (this includes web browsers used). You can take notes on the actual website; the lectures are stored which will then be saved for future use or feel free to use the pens and paper we will provide. We do not recommend you use the browser Safari. Some users had trouble with that browser last year.
- A complimentary buffet breakfast will be provided Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning with a continental breakfast provided Sunday morning. See the schedule link for times.
- Your nametag can be picked up between 6:30 – 8:00 am on Thursday morning.
- Afternoon snack will be provided daily with coffee and tea served throughout the day.
- There will be a Meet & Greet Reception at 6:00 pm on Friday, May 11. See course schedule.
- The course will be presented in Grand Ballrooms I, II, and III.
- Lunch is not provided. There are many restaurants nearby and the Westshore Mall is across the street. The hotel has a restaurant (Shula’s Steakhouse) and a coffee shop.
- Please try to arrive a few minutes early on Thursday morning so you can hear opening announcements (7:45 a.m.) and to make sure your microscope is functioning properly.
- There is a lactation room available for those that need it.