The University of Florida Department of Dermatology sponsors the annual Florida Dermatology & Dermatopathology Board Review Course. The purpose of this course is to provide senior dermatology residents with a focused review of dermatology and dermatopathology to aid participants in preparation for the American Board of Dermatology’s APPLIED Certification Exam.
This Dermatology & Dermatopathology Board Review Course is a comprehensive regimen that is similar to the Dermatology Board Exam. It is meant to be a broad review of possible topics that could appear on the exam. The dermatology portion of the course focuses on high yield dermatology topics, including but not limited to basic science, basement membrane biology, dermatological manifestation of internal disease, hair and nail biology/disorders, pediatric dermatology, pharmacology, contact dermatitis, and pediatric dermatology.
In the dermatopathology portion of the course, participants examine over 100 digital microscopic slides in a self-test format followed by a review of all the slides examined.
Please note: We are neither affiliated with nor represent the American Board of Dermatology. For information about exam dates or other test questions, please refer to the ABD website or your program director.
What is new for 2023?
We are excited to offer the 2023 Dermatology Board Review Course as an online series of recorded lectures, quizzes, and a digital pathology repository. In total we have 16 speakers who have produced over 25 hours of newly recorded video lectures. Our talented speakers have also created approximately 300 practice questions for self-study. All of these lectures are tailored to be applicable to the APPLIED Certification Exam.
Thank you for your support of the course.
2023 Course Materials
- We are excited to offer the 2023 Dermatology Board Review Course as an online series of recorded lectures, quizzes with images, digital pathology repositories, and evaluations.
- Registration is open.
- The course will be active with content starting on April 26, 2003. No content will be visible prior to this date.
- By registering for this online course, you will also have an extended period of access. The course will be accessible until July 29, 2023.
- Who Should Attend?
- Educational Objectives
- Course Faculty
- Course Schedule & Conference Materials
- Location & Hotel Reservations – 2023 Florida Board Review course is now an online/virtual experience
- Registration Fee
- Register Now!
- Career Opportunities