Upon course completion, participants should be able to:
- Augment their scope of knowledge within all aspects of clinical dermatological science.
- Recognize areas of weakness in their knowledge of dermatology to achieve improvement.
- Evaluate and diagnose dermatopathology lesions and entities.
- Discuss the use of direct immunofluorescence studies and testing in dermatopathology.
- Build confidence in knowing material that may be covered on the American Board of Dermatology’s 2022 APPLIED Certification Exam or the 2022 CORE Exams.
- Interact with a diverse and accomplished faculty group with questions pertaining to the lectures.