Do you enjoy being outside and you stay in the sun often?
Do you have one or more slightly scaly irregular plaques with a think pearly border or a central superficial erosion that occasionally bleeds?
Have you ever been diagnosed with superficial basal cell carcinoma?
If so you might be interested in participating in our clinical trial…
What our study is about…
We are studying a new investigational treatment for superficial basal cell carcinoma (sBCC) as an alternative for surgery.
You may qualify if you…
- Are older than 18 years of age
- Have one or more eligible sBCC’s
- Are willing to undergo up to 4 photodynamic therapy sessions (PDT) comprising up to 8 visits within the clinical phase extending over 7 months plus a 5 year follow up
- Are will to have at least one sBCC removed in a little surgery after the clinical phase
Your benefits for participation are…
- You help support the medical knowledge and maybe help people with sBCC in the future
- You may be compensated
- You will not incur any costs by participating
You can you get additional information about this study from Biofrontera at 718-245-1325 or online at www.biofrontera.us.com or by contacting your doctor.
For more information, please contact: Study Investigator: Dr. Abel Torres, UF Health Department of Dermatology (Springhill) (352) 594-1547 Study Coordinator 4037 NW 86th Terrace- 4th Floor, Gainesville, FL 32606