Joseph K Francis, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Business Phone: (352) 594-1500
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Joseph K Francis
• MD Degree – Howard University College of Medicine
• BS Degree – Duke University
• Vivian B. Allen Scholarship, 2005-2006
• Milton Francis Scholarship, 2006-2007
• Departmental Award in Surgery 2007
• Departmental Award in Medicine 2007
• Highest Clerkship Grade Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007
• Dr. Leroy Weeks M.D. Clinical Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007
• Dr. John A. Kenney Award for Outstanding Performance in the Senior Elective in Dermatology 2007
DermatologyAmerican Board fo Dermatology
Areas of Interest
- Mohs micrographic surgery
Common patterns of corporate dermatology billing abuses in Medicare data sets.
Clinics in dermatology. 38(3):284-288 [DOI] 10.1016/j.clindermatol.2020.02.009. [PMID] 32563338.
Regarding Tsai and Colleagues’ Article “Trends in Medicare Billing Among Mohs Surgeons in the United States During 2012: A Retrospective Cohort Study”.
Dermatologic surgery : official publication for American Society for Dermatologic Surgery [et al.]. 46(9) [DOI] 10.1097/DSS.0000000000002066. [PMID] 31403540.
MD2007 · Howard University College of Medicine
B.S.1999 · Duke University
- (352) 594-1500
- Business Mailing:
PO Box 100279
GAINESVILLE FL 32610